Historical Archives of Ardsley Curling Club

(return to main archive)


To promote and develop interest in curling among women

There were previously two womens' clubs in the area. The Ardsley Ladies Curlers began at Ardsley in 1966 after ACC moved into the new building (our current location). The Westchester Wicks began at St. Andrews in 1950. When St. Andrews moved to the Ardsley facility in 1989, the two groups merged and renamed themselves "Ardwicks".

Scanned Documents:

Constitution and By-laws

Officers and Awards

Minutes and other correspondence

(return to main archive)